Friday, October 1, 2010

Little Girl in the Attic


Sometime between 1961 and 1967 my sister-in-law, who lived across the street from my father, asked him if he might have a certain size picture frame she could have.


Dad went up to the attic and found exactly what she was looking for. She took the frame, removed the picture, and used the frame for something else.


Years later my aunt gave my sister a small picture of a little girl who she said was our mother when she was about 2 years old.


Sometime later my sister was showing this little picture to my sister-in-law (are you following all of these relatives?) and my sister-in-law said - "I have that little girl in my attic".

So, now I have inherited this picture. A new liner is being added to the old frame, and I'll share it when it is finished.


No comments: