Sunday, October 10, 2010

Favorites

For some reason I started thinking lately about some of my favorite products.

For example - I go to Aldi's specifically to get canned german potato salad. Anything else I pick up there is by chance, but gotta have that german potato salad.

Same thing goes for HyVee. Now I do most of my grocery shopping there, but never leave the store without Splenda coffee flavoring - comes in mocha or french vanilla. Yum! It's made me a coffee lover!

On general food items (sugar, flour, etc.) I'm not too particular, but if it's salad dressing it has to be Kraft Miracle Whip. I've tried generic brands and they are so bad I can't begin to know how to spell the word.

Favorite stores to shop for clothes - BonWorth (for those who like elastic waist bands) and C. H. Banks or is it Christopher Banks - whatever is right across the way at the Mall.

Who's your favorite artist, favorite restaurant, favorite whatever?

So, everyone, tell me your favorites. I want to hear your favorites. Maybe they'll be added to my list.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It's been fun to think about all my favorites this afternoon ... Some of my favorites: Libby's canned Pumpkin and the Libby's Pumpkin Pie Recipe on the back of the can ... that's the only recipe I use and that's my FAVORITE pie. My favorite cottage cheese is Central Dairy low fat in the green container. We always have some in the fridge when Tiffany visits because it is her favorite too. My favorite cinnamon rolls are made by my mom ... sorry you can't buy those. My favorite scone mix is "Sticky Fingers Scone Mix" and you have to buy it at World Market in St. Louis so Jenny brings it to me when she visits her mom and dad. Very easy to make and very tasty. Just add water and bake.

Those are some of my favorites, can't wait to read some of your's.

dp